Day Eight: Write fifteen interesting facts about yourself
Hey everyone, I wrote this yesterday, but I guess it didn’t publish. Thus, here it is today!
1. I learned how to sign to John 3:16 in middle school
2. My middle name derives from my grandma’s first name
3. I’m fairly decent at basketball
4. I didn’t get my permit until I was seventeen
5. I decided to start this blog after discovering a good friend of mine blogged
6. I’m part Italian
7. I have seven cousins, all on my dad’s side
8. I used to take ballet as a child and stunk horribly at it
9. Becoming a successful author has been my lifelong dream
10. I’ve worn glasses since I was eleven years old
11. When I was a kid, I used to swallow my vegetables whole
12. I prefer winter to summer
13. I’m an only child
14. I’m currently listening to Mary’s Song by Taylor Swift as I write this.
15. It’s currently exactly 8:30 as I type this sentence out.
I’ll see you back tomorrow for day nine! Until then, be sure to keep following my friend Emily as she partners with me in this challenge! You can find the link to her blog in my previous post!