Day 21…What makes me sad
*Note-I’m just going to apologize in advance if this post ends up being a downer.
- Death-Kind of self explanatory, right?
- All of the problems in the world today-Seriously, I feel like the world has gone completely crazy, violent, and hateful. I can’t even watch the news because it’s too depressing.
- The end of something exciting-I’m always kind of bummed when Christmas or another big event comes to an end
- When a show I previously enjoyed goes downhill-As I’ve gotten older, it’s become harder to find decent television shows, so when one goes downhill, it’s pretty frustrating.
- When food drops on the floor-Loosing food (even if it’s just one french fry) bugs me. It’s like your taste buds just got deprived of the yummy deliciousness you were about to devour.
- When I don’t have any free time-If you’ve lived through high school, there’s a good chance you’ve had this problem before. I’m kind of bad about procrastinating, so oftentimes, I would save all of my homework for Sunday night, and go into complete panic mode. I would have twenty things to get done before the morning when all I really wanted to do was turn on the TV and relax.
- Having too much free time-Between this and number six, I basically have a loose-loose situation. If I don’t have enough free time, I get stressed, but if I have too much, I get insanely bored. Go figure.
- Seeing a homeless person on the side of the road-I always feel bad for them, as I’m sure it must be hard to not have the assurance of shelter, food, or water. I once heard a former homeless man speak at my youth group and that caused me to have a lot more compassion for the homeless community
- When people are mistreated-Bullying, exclusion, harassment, prejudice, and any form of mistreatment of fellow human beings seriously gets under my skin.
- The fact that there are people in the world who don’t know Jesus-I think this one is sad for pretty much every Christian.
OK, hopefully I got through that without seriously depressing anybody.
Now…funny cat pictures!