Good morning everyone! Today is day #2 of my blogging challenge and the topic is ‘twenty facts about myself’. After a lot of thought, I finally came up some facts.
Here they are!
- My Meyers Briggs personality type is ENFJ.
- I have never been on a roller coaster.
- My best friend and I share the same middle name.
- I prefer sneakers to flip-flops, as I’m not that coordinated.
- I have seven cousins, and three of them are triplets.
- I hope to visit New York City someday.
- My favorite TV shows are Boy Meets World, Friends, and Full House.
- My favorite holiday is Christmas.
- I’ve worn glasses since I was eleven and putting contacts in still freaks me out.
- I have a cat named Precious who I adopted when I was seven.
- I was part of a theater class in high school
- My favorite school subjects are history, english, and psychology.
- I went to my first concert when I was fifteen to see Steven Curtis Chapman, Josh Wilson, and The Afters.
- My favorite restaurant is Chili’s.
- I still only have my permit.
- I enjoy reading, writing, singing, and spending too much time on the internet. 😉
- Even though I’m an extravert, I typically prefer listening to talking.
- I’m planning to major in psychology.
- I’m listening to ‘The Time of My Life’ as I’m typing this.
- Now I’m listening to Don’t Stop Believing (It’s an 80s music kind of morning).