Day Five: Your favorite foods and why
I sort of already wrote about this for my last challenge, so I’m just going to post the link for you guys here.
Furthermore, I would like to inform you that my friend Emily from Fearfully Wonderfully Me is joining forces with me in this challenge! Be sure to check out her blog here! It’s very good and uplifting and I’d highly recommend it.😊
Day 13 of the blogging challenge: What’s inside of my fridge?
This topic actually came at a very good time, as I just got home from the grocery store! Thus, my fridge is now full!
On two top shelves, there are drinks, such as almond milk, regular milk, orange juice, lemonade, and water.
The middle contains eggs, meat, butter, and fruit.
At the bottom…gluten free bread! I found out a while back that I have a slight gluten intolerance, so I’ve switched from regular bread to gluten free. Admittedly, regular bread is a little better, but it could be worse so I’m not complaining.
In the freezer, there’s pizza (YUM!), more meats, and frozen vegetables.
On the side doors, there are various condiments, including salad dressing and barbecue sauce. There is also an unusually large gallon of gatorade because it is way too hot where I live. 😅
Thank you for taking this tour of my fridge…I’ll be back tomorrow with three healthy habits!
Wow, I can’t believe I’m already on day eleven of the challenge! It’s definitely been ‘challenging’ at times, but I absolutely love it and I believe this is helping me grow as a writer. After a somewhat lengthy article yesterday, today’s post is going to be relatively short. The topic is ‘ten favorite foods’.
- Bean burgers & fries-I absolutely love this combo. It’s my go-to-meal at my favorite restaurant…Chili’s! You seriously need to try that meal if you ever go there, it is the best!🍔🍟
- Cake, cookies, donuts, and pretty much anything from the bakery-Confession, I have a major sweet tooth! I’m pretty sure that the local grocery store bakery is what Heaven smells like. 🎂🍪🍩
- Pizza-Does this really need any further explanation? The bread, sauce and cheese make this meal absolutely amazing. 🍕
- Spaghetti-Food for thought (Pun intended), spaghetti is a little like pizza in noodle form. 🍝
- Brussels sprouts-I know, this one looks very out of place on the list, but when they’re cooked and sautéed right, they taste incredible!
- Garlic bread-Garlic bread and bread sticks are awesome. At this point, you’ve probably figured out that I have a weakness for carbs. 🍞
- Soy burgers-Fun fact: I’m a vegetarian. Thus, to replace meats, I often eat soy chicken, and soy burgers. They’re actually very good, contrary to most stereotypes about soy products. 🍔
- Mac & cheese-It’s kind of like spaghetti…only with cheese. 🍜
- Cereal-Peanut-butter granola cereal has been my go-to lately.
- Corn-One of my favorite vegetables.