Hey everyone, big news…I was recently awarded a Liebster by I Love Jesus 1175! Thank you for the award and congradulations on winning a Liebster yourself!
The rules for the Liebster Award are:
1. Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award
2. Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gives you
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself
4. Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination
5. Give these blogs 11 questions to answer.
My Questions Are
- What is your favorite part about blogging?
Hmm, that’s a hard one…as a writer I pretty much love everything about it! Nonetheless, the best part for me would probably have to be interacting with my readers. I love making new blogger friends and discussing various posts with with others! It’s always great to hear feedback on my writing and encourage my friends and readers!
2. What is your favorite item that you own & why?
This is another tough one! I’m not very materialistic, so the most important items to me are the ones that carry value outside of themselves. Truth be told, the most important thing that I own would probably have to be my Bible. It has always been such a blessing to me, as it’s led me through some of the toughest times in my life. Without the Bible, I’d pretty much be stumbling around in the dark trying to figure out life on my own. Thus, I believe that the Bible is the most important item that I own.
3. What is your best life memory?
Honestly, I’m not sure I really have one best memory. As I read this question, I have a couple of favorite life memories. Some that come to mind are the time that I got baptized in middle school, the time I accepted Christ, and the time that my dad started coming to church with me and my mom. Those moments were really special to me.
Some other moments that were really great were the time I published my first book, the time I sang a song I wrote in a talent show, my 17th birthday, high school graduation, and passing my drivers (written) test.
4. What is a hobby you enjoy doing (other than blogging)?
One of my favorite hobbies outside of blogging would have to be writing fiction. A big reason why I’ve been somewhat absent from my blog over the past couple of months is because I’m hard at work on some books that I hope to publish in the near future. I’ve always loved books (reading and writing) and it would be a dream come true to publish a novel someday.
5. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be & why?
I’d probably have to say New York City. I’ve always wanted to go there and it looks really cool in movies and television shows (Friends, anyone?). I’d love to plan a trip with a group of close friends someday. Especially since going on a road trip and and visiting New York are both on my bucket list!
6. What is one thing you would like God to do in your life in 2018?
Truth be told, I have a lot of hopes and dreams for 2018! I plan to take more classes for college and I hope to get a car and a new job soon. I would also like to try to publish a book, as soon as I finish the manuscript and find a good agent. Nonetheless, ultimately, I want to grow spiritually and grow closer to God in the following year. So if there’s one thing that I would like God to do in my life, it’s to help me grow closer to Him.
7. What is your favorite food?
Probably either cake or cookies. I love desserts and have a major sweet tooth!
8. Do you have a job outside of blogging? If so, what is it?
Currently, I’m actually between jobs. For the month of December, I worked a seasonal job at Yankee Candle, which was a lot of fun! After New Years, I’m going to start throwing some resumes out there, and hopefully, something will stick!
9. What is your favorite thing to read?
Ultimately, the Bible, as mentioned above. Nonetheless, I also really love reading novels and I’m currently reading an awesome book titled The Odds Of Lightning.
10. What is one thing you are thankful for?
My family. It has been a rough couple of months and I’m thankful to have my family nearby through all of it.
11. What was your first job?
My first job was as a sales associate at Gymboree. It was actually over the summer of this past year, and it was a really good experience! There’s a feeling of exhilaration and accomplishment that comes with entering the work force and I’m thankful for my opportunity to work there. I left because the store closed down in my area, but it was fun and I’m grateful for that experience!
Eleven Random Facts
- I’ve already worked my first college internship.
- Two of my best friends share my middle name (Marie).
- I love basically every TV show from the 90s.
- I’m part Italian and part Irish.
- Christmas is my favorite holiday.
- The last movie I watched was Footloose (the 2011 version).
- I’m currently wearing a turquoise shirt.
- I love watching movie trailers.
- Almost all of my family members live in the area.
- My favorite Gospel is the Gospel of John (His opening is so profound!).
- I prefer paperback books to ebooks.
- What was your first job?
- Describe one of your best friend?
- Do you have any siblings?
- What are your Christmas traditions?
- What are your New Years Resolutions?
- What was the last movie you saw?
- What is your favorite book series?
- What always puts you in a good mood?
- What was your best moment from 2017?
- What was one of your most difficult challenges in 2017?
I hope you guys enjoy this challenge!😃