Hey everyone! I was nominated by Emily from Fearfully Wonderfully Me and I’ve finally gotten a chance to post it! It’s a little late, but it’s better late than never, right?
A big thank you to Emily for nominating me!
The rules of this award are
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- List the Rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer five questions from the nominee.
- Nominate anywhere from ten to twenty bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
This award was first initiated by the wonderful Okoto Enigma, and I think it’s a great way to meet other like-minded bloggers and make new friends.
Three Things About Me
- I’m a Christian
- I love writing
- I’m currently a student at Liberty University
1. Would you rather skydive or bungee jump (if you had to choose)?
Preferably neither, as I’m deathly afraid of heights, but probably bungee jump, as there seems to be less risk of something going wrong.
2. Name a pet peeve of yours.
When people stereotype or act prejudiced towards a particular people group. This seriously bugs me in a way that few things do.
3. What do you like to do to relax?
Typically read or write. I also enjoy watching Netflix from time to time, and my current favorites on there are Gilmore Girls, Friends, One Day At A Time, and more recently, Glee.
4. What is something you’ve learned over this past year?
Trust God. Sometimes life seems completely out of control and a mess, but God always has a plan. If we have faith in Him, things will all work out in the end.
5. What’s your favorite summertime treat?
Probably (bean) burgers on the grill and fries. That’s a combo that you really can’t beat.
The same ones I answered above.
Link To My Best Post\
Recently, I believe this is one of my best posts.