Day Twenty-Nine: Bullet Your Whole Day
- I woke up (Although, considering you’re reading this, I guess that’s pretty obvious!).
- I wrote a couple of blog posts (Which you can find in previous entries)
- I ate lunch (Vegetarian chicken nuggets)
- I brushed my teeth and washed my face (Yeah, the boring morning routine)
- I drove to the grocery store (Three cheers for Wal-Mart!)
- I began my application for Liberty Online (I’m going to start soon!)
- I studied for the CLEP test (Yay?)
- I emptied the dishwasher (My day just keeps getting more exciting…)
- I talked with my mom (My day is finally looking up!)
- I worked more on blogging (Hey, it’s my responsibility to keep this site going!)
- I ate dinner (Spaghetti!)
- I finished a book by Karen Kingsbury called Return (It was really good!)
- I’m about to wants TV with my mom (The Middle, and than Black-ish)
That’s all for today! I’ll be back tomorrow with the last day of the challenge. Until then, I hope y’all have an awesome night!