Big news guys, I have just been nominated for the Liebster award by my friend Papberry! I’m super honored to have won this award and I can’t wait to nominate some of my awesome readers! 😉
The rules are
- Answer the 11 questions you are provided with by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers who have less than 500 followers.
- Post the Liebster award to your blog.
The questions are
1. What is the funniest thing that has happened to you?
Hmm, I’ve had a lot of funny things happen to me. One that sticks out in particular is a time a time involving a squirrel and a cupcake. I threw the wrapper away (Which still had some icing and crumbs in it) and watched a squirrel retrieve it from the garbage can. He began eating the icing out of it, and the more he ate, the faster he licked the icing remnants, as if he had a a sudden energy boost. His tail began twitching at rapid speed and he seemed to be completely loving that cupcake. Watching a squirrel on a sugar high is definitely an experience that sticks out. 😂
2. What is your dream job?
A writer. You can read more about that here.
3. What is your favorite song and why?
I have a lot of songs that I love, but one that seems to stand out right now is Fight Song by Rachel Platten
4. Do you have any pets and if so what are they like?
Yes, I have a cat named Precious. I got her when I was seven. 🐱 Here’s a picture of her, if you want to see.
5. Are you a night owl or early bird? How early do you wake up or how late do you stay up?
Not really either, honestly. I’m definitely more of a night owl than an early bird though, as I’m barely coherent first thing in the morning. I usually go to bed around 10:45 and during the summer, wake up anytime between 7:00-9:00.
6. When you were little did you have imaginary friends? What were they like?
Yes, there was a bunny named Fluffy and a yellow monster named Cutie Pie. Don’t judge. 😂🙈
7. What is your favorite food? And your favorite dessert?
For food, probably pizza or french fries (I know, real healthy favorites, right?) and for dessert, probably cake.
8. What are your beliefs?
I like Papberry’s answers, so I’m using those.
I believe in God, creator of the universe and everything it entails.
I believe in the trinity; God the Father, God the son and God the Holy Spirit.
I believe in the Holy Book(Bible)
I believe in love
I believe in hardwork
I believe in friendship
I believe in grace
I believe in Favor
I believe in change
I believe in second chance
9. What are the things you stand for?
Making a difference
Making wise choices
Being a good friend
Leaving a legacy
Sharing my faith
10. What is the most important character trait in someone?
Hmm, I think I’m going to have to go with Papberry’s answer and say humility. So many other character traits are encompassed in that one.
11. Who is your role model in life?
I admire a lot of people, but Jesus is my ultimate role model.
The new nominees are
Please answer the same questions that I did and keep up the awesome work on your blogs! 😊