Guess what everyone? I was recently nominated for a Liebster by Only Way 2 Hope! She has an awesome blog so be sure to check it out! I’m very honored to have won and it makes me happy to know that others are reading/enjoying this blog.
For this Liebster, you have to
- Acknowledge the blogger that nominated you
- Answer the questions they asked.
- Nominate 10 bloggers with under 200 followers
- Inform the bloggers you have nominated them
- Post 10 questions for them to answer
Now, without further ado…the questions!
1. Who is the most admirable person in your life?
My mom. She manages to juggle a lot and still always has time to hang out with me.
2. What is your favorite color?
3. Do you agree with the laws in today’s society?
I agree with most, such as the laws that prohibit theft and murder. But, there are some things that I don’t personally believe should be legal (alcohol, cigarettes, etc.).
4. Where do you think you will be in 10 years?
Hopefully a published author and lyricist and maybe doing something in journalism. Also, I should actually have a license by then…
5. Who is your hero?
Jesus, because He died to save me from my sins.
6. Who is your favorite superstar?
I honestly don’t have one…I used to listen to Demi Lovato and Taylor Swift a lot but I haven’t really followed their recent albums.
7. What activities are you most involved in?
Mostly writing, although I do also enjoy singing and acting.
8. What made you become a writer?
I absolutely love reading and storytelling. I read constantly as I kid and figured out at a pretty young age that I want to write books someday.
9. What is your dream home?
The truth? Living in an apartment with all of my friends on the same floor. Basically the Friends TV show setup. 😂
10. What city would you love to visit?
I’d like to visit New York City someday. It always looks really cool in movies and pictures!
Now for the new nominees!
Please answer the same questions that I did and keep up the good work with your awesome blogs! 👍