Hey everyone, it’s day-number-nine of the thirty day blogging challenge (I really need to come up with some better openings for these challenges…)! After some pretty deep and thought provoking questions, today is a more fun/quirky one…what’s in my bag?
In this post, you’ll find out just how disorganized I really am! I may struggle with OCD, but that OCD doesn’t always translate into organization! In other words, I really need to clean out my purse before college…
So, without further ado, here are the objects in my purse!
1. A Winnie the Pooh and cross thingamajig that a friend made for me a year ago: The Winnie the Pooh one used to have a nose but it came off. I’m pretty sure these are supposed to be keychains, but since I don’t have a car, I’ve just used them as decor for my bag.
2. More pens and pencils than I know what to do with: Seriously, I should do a free pen giveaway on this blog. Although shipping them might get a little tricky… 😜
3. Two notebooks: One is the Gators because my family is a fan of the team. The other is just a decorative one with designs and my initial.
4. Lots of random papers and old receipts that honestly just need to go: When my backpack got too full during the school year, I often shoved papers into my purse. Probably not the wisest thing to do in retrospect, but I survived in the midst of the disorganization!
5. Shades: Because it is way too hot and sunny where I live.
6. Hand sanitizer: Yes, one of them is Christmas themed. No, I am not ashamed.
7. Wallets: Nothing too interesting to say here. I got them both as gifts which is why there are two.
8. A graduation card and a thank you card. Confession. I have a graduation card that my whole class signed that I still haven’t given to my best friend. I really need to do that next time I see her. Sorry Alex!
And lastly…the bag! I’ll be back tomorrow with a vacation story!